If you are visiting this site, you are probably in trouble or in need of legal service and answers. I understand how stressful this time in your life can be. I have created this site to provide you with some basic information and to introduce you to our law firm.
If you do not find an answer to your question, please send me an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call and schedule an office visit. Learn more by reading some relevant topics below:
Bankruptcy Attorney Services & Questions
- Bankruptcy and Property Questions (Can I keep my home, car and stuff?)
- General Bankruptcy Questions (What chapter should I file?)
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy information
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy information
- I’ve decided to file for bankruptcy. Now what do I do?
- What is the divorce process?
- How do I file for divorce?
- Does Michigan have spousal support/alimony?
- What is the difference between legal and physical custody?
- What factors does the court look to in determining custody?
Do you need an experienced attorney to represent you in a divorce or bankruptcy situation? We have the most affordable bankruptcy rates in the state. Your first consultation is free. Evening appointments are always welcome.
- General Bankruptcy Questions
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Info
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Into
- Bankruptcy and Your Property
- Debts – Creditors and Collections
- I’m Filing Bankruptcy – Now What?
- Client Corner - More Answers
- Divorce Process
- Attorney / Client Relations
- Filing my Divorce Case
- Temporary Orders
- Custody & Parenting Time
- Child Support and Child Care
- Property Division
- Spousal Support
- Mediation / Arbitration